Support Notatio

News about Notat.io. Comments and suggestions for the site.
Agent007
Site Admin

Support Notatio

Post by Agent007 »

My dear friends and all other guest visitors of the Notatio forum,

This wonderful site is our common synergic creation, and we all hope that it will last for many years.

However, we need some little help in order to be able to pay all the fees for the coming hosting and domain name. It is the first time after 2 years we ask for this.
Give us support of 1, 2 or whatever dollar or euro and we will be happy. We need to reach 120$.

https://www.paypal.me/Notatio

Thank you.
Sincerely yours, Admin007
tisimst

Re: Support Notatio

Post by tisimst »

I'm not sure who you are, Admin007, but thank you for initiating & maintaining this site! It is such a wonderful resource and I will gladly support its continuing existence! Do you get any discount incentives by paying up-front for multi-year hosting?
Music Typeface Designer & Engraver - LilyPond | Sibelius | Finale | MuseScore | Dorico | SMuFL | Inkscape | FontForge
OCTO

Post by OCTO »

Hi tismist. Happy to hear. There is no discount for multi-year hosting, however it is possible to add extra years only for domain with with no discount. Unfortunately the big deal is .io domain that is almost 40$...!
Admin007 is the main administrator account never used for posting before, since it has enormous privileges (very very easy to mess up the site), and it is the only Admin for the entire forum.
Freelance Composer. Self-Publisher.
Finale 27.3 • Sibelius 2023.5• MuseScore 4+ • Logic Pro X+ • Ableton Live 11+ • Digital Performer 10+ /// MacOS Monterey (secondary in use systems: Fedora 35, Windows 10)
David Ward

Post by David Ward »

Do please let us know asap if our perhaps modest individual contributions don't add up to quite enough…
Finale 25.5 & F 26.3.1
Mac OS 10.13.6 & 10.14.6
https://composers-uk.com/davidward/news-links/
OCTO

Post by OCTO »

Dear friends,
Some people ask if this site will survive. As long as I am alive (and some of you too) it will! There will be absolutely no chance it to go down, so don't worry.
Even if none supports, I would personally stay behind it again.

Our friend tismist has offer a generous support, I am very thankful.
Also David has contributed - I am extremely thankful to him as well.

The yearly fee is due Oct 1.

Sincerely yours, OCTO
Finale 27.3 • Sibelius 2023.5• MuseScore 4+ • Logic Pro X+ • Ableton Live 11+ • Digital Performer 10+ /// MacOS Monterey (secondary in use systems: Fedora 35, Windows 10)
OCTO

Post by OCTO »

Dear friends,
Our forum members Fred G. Unn and John Ruggero have recently also wholeheartedly supported by donations – in our name I thank you for that.
OCTO

Post by OCTO »

Dear friends and visitors,

Our forum member Knut has wholeheartedly contributed by donation - sincere thanks, dear friend Knut!

Also, the Columbus Soft (that produces PriMus software) has also very generously donated - many thanks, as well! (I am not sure if they are the forum member, or just a visitor).

We are getting closer to the final amount of 120$!
Christof Schardt

Post by Christof Schardt »

Also, the Columbus Soft (that produces PriMus software) has also very generously donated - many thanks, as well! (I am not sure if they are the forum member, or just a visitor).
That's me, Christof Schardt.
Just wanted to thank you for providing this extremly helpful resource and community.
Software Developer, Musician and Engraving Aficionado
PriMus 1.1
OCTO

Post by OCTO »

Christof Schardt wrote: 28 Sep 2017, 07:49
That's me, Christof Schardt.
Just wanted to thank you for providing this extremly helpful resource and community.
Many thanks for that. I know I have seen the link in someone's signature, I was unable to search.
OCTO

Post by OCTO »

Our dear friend and forum member benwiggy has also wonderfully contributed - sincere thanks.