Colored sheet music

Have your scores reviewed by other users. Comment on old and new published scores and on publishers.
jan

Re: Colored sheet music

Post by jan »

qanunji, I have noticed with pleasure that some of my Elbsound music fonts from last month have made it into your nice scores (Aruvarb, EmntlFIN, RoFIN, BetvnFIN).
Currently I am working on an update of the font package with 16 new composite symbols (tempo marks, grace notes, quarter-tone accidentals), so that the last missing symbols also look consistently on all fonts.

Did you have any problems using these fonts in Finale ?
Maybe you could send me a PM if you have any comments ?

Jan
Elbsound.studio
Last edited by jan on 23 Nov 2016, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
qanunji

Post by qanunji »

jan wrote:qanunji, I have noticed with pleasure that some of my Elbsound music fonts from last month have made it into your nice scores.
Currently I am working on an update of the font package with 16 new composite symbols (tempo marks, grace notes, quarter-tone accidentals), so that the last missing symbols also look consistently on all fonts.

Did you have any problems using these fonts in Finale ?

Jan
Indeed Jan, thank you for that!
As far as I remember I took the clef from betfin and flags from rossfin.
What is your estimation for avaliability?
jan

Post by jan »

Could be in a few days or 2-3 weeks. I am working from time to time on it, and depends on how many problems I will still encounter... but shouldn't be too long. The updated font package will also include four new transformed music fonts: Gonville, Musica, Symbola and Noto Sans Symbols.
OCTO

Post by OCTO »

Jan, you are amazing! Looking forward to these updates.
Freelance Composer. Self-Publisher.
Finale 27.3 • Sibelius 2023.5• MuseScore 4+ • Logic Pro X+ • Ableton Live 11+ • Digital Performer 10+ /// MacOS Monterey (secondary in use systems: Fedora 35, Windows 10)
qanunji

Post by qanunji »

OCTO wrote:Jan, you are amazing! Looking forward to these updates.
What he said :)
benwiggy

Post by benwiggy »

I'm just wondering why the designer wants the text in blue, let alone the music.
qanunji

Post by qanunji »

benwiggy wrote:I'm just wondering why the designer wants the text in blue, let alone the music.
Because he likes to "design" maybe? :)