[puzzle] Slur solutions 1

For those who need help with notation issues. (Please use the other available forums for help with software issues.)
John Ruggero

Re: [puzzle] Slur solutions 1

Post by John Ruggero »

Those were from my Slur Experiment file from Finale Slur Settings thread. There was no hand work involved with those at all, Knut. I am very happy with my settings and have done many pages with very few hand adjustments. Thanks to your help, this was an exercise that really paid off.

MJCube, if you like those slurs, I have the slur tips set to be .3333 spaces from a staff line, and the space between slurs and objects set to .8 spaces. The slur height is set to 2.3 spaces, if those settings have meaning in Sibelius.
M1 Mac mini (OS 12.4), Dorico, Finale 25.5, GPO 4, Affinity Publisher 2, SmartScore 64 Pro, JW Plug-ins, TG Tools, Keyboard maestro

http://www.cantilenapress.com
Knut

Re: [puzzle] Slur solutions 1

Post by Knut »

John Ruggero wrote:Those were from my Slur Experiment file from Finale Slur Settings thread. There was no hand work involved with those at all, Knut. I am very happy with my settings and have done many pages with very few hand adjustments. Thanks to your help, this was an exercise that really paid off.
My pleasure, John!