"Simple" entry in Winscore

Recommendations concerning notation and publishing software in a non-partisan environment.
OCTO

"Simple" entry in Winscore

Post by OCTO »

Freelance Composer. Self-Publisher.
Finale 27.3 • Sibelius 2023.5• MuseScore 4+ • Logic Pro X+ • Ableton Live 11+ • Digital Performer 10+ /// MacOS Monterey (secondary in use systems: Fedora 35, Windows 10)
MJCube

Re: "Simple" entry in Winscore

Post by MJCube »

Cute program. And timely post! I just sang this hymn this morning in church.

Having to copy a page of music from the bottom up is downright perverse.
Marc Cerisier

Post by Marc Cerisier »

What fun—I recorded that video a while back for some Score users who were interested in what the Windows "beta" looked like.

As to the direction of entry, you can start at the top, or even have one system per file and merge them at the end. It is more common, though, to work bottom up. Ultimately, the key word in Score is flexibility.

Marc
tisimst

Post by tisimst »

Marc Cerisier wrote:What fun—I recorded that video a while back for some Score users who were interested in what the Windows "beta" looked like.
Marc, how long have you been a SCORE user? Would you care to contribute a snippet to this discussion: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=218
Music Typeface Designer & Engraver - LilyPond | Sibelius | Finale | MuseScore | Dorico | SMuFL | Inkscape | FontForge
odod

Post by odod »

does SCORE able to set up the Thickness and Everything related to Lines, Slurs etc ?
Nuendo 12, FL Studio 20, Reaper 6, Dorico, Sibelius, HOOPUS, Pianoteq 6, Ivory II, Slate, Plugin Alliance, Soundtoys, and yeah i am a gear slut

Serenade Music Engraving Service
tisimst

Post by tisimst »

odod wrote:does SCORE able to set up the Thickness and Everything related to Lines, Slurs etc ?
Everything and then some.
Music Typeface Designer & Engraver - LilyPond | Sibelius | Finale | MuseScore | Dorico | SMuFL | Inkscape | FontForge
odod

Re:

Post by odod »

tisimst wrote:
odod wrote:does SCORE able to set up the Thickness and Everything related to Lines, Slurs etc ?
Everything and then some.

and i heard it can design its own clef too ? is it ?
Nuendo 12, FL Studio 20, Reaper 6, Dorico, Sibelius, HOOPUS, Pianoteq 6, Ivory II, Slate, Plugin Alliance, Soundtoys, and yeah i am a gear slut

Serenade Music Engraving Service