Search found 2 matches

by Chrisdee33rocks
19 Jul 2022, 08:04
Forum: News - Questions - Suggestions
Topic: How much to pay a proofreader?
Replies: 8
Views: 85839

Re: How much to pay a proofreader?

Thanks for the replies!

I’ve looked over the AFM rates, and usually do when I have to quote someone a price for orchestrating/arranging/copy work, though I do always find them super confusing as they seem like they were all written in different era….

I’ve personally found that most people not ...
by Chrisdee33rocks
17 Jul 2022, 20:53
Forum: News - Questions - Suggestions
Topic: How much to pay a proofreader?
Replies: 8
Views: 85839

How much to pay a proofreader?

I usually proof my own scores, but for an orchestration I'm doing I was going to hire someone as a second set of eyes to proofread, but I have no idea what the rate would be?

Anyone hire proofreaders, or work as a proofreader that might give me a ballpark? Full orchestra score, for a film. Around ...