Cloudflare installed

News about Notat.io. Comments and suggestions for the site.
Harpsichordmaker
Posts: 105
Joined: 10 Apr 2016, 08:19

Re: Cloudflare installed

Post by Harpsichordmaker »

Thanks OCTO, works flawlessly here.
User avatar
MichelRE
Posts: 494
Joined: 07 Aug 2021, 17:11

Re: Cloudflare installed

Post by MichelRE »

Windows 10, Firefox 144.0, and it works fine.
Other than the insinuation that I MIGHT not be human.
User avatar
Magnus Johansson
Posts: 272
Joined: 07 Oct 2025, 10:51
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Cloudflare installed

Post by Magnus Johansson »

MichelRE wrote: 18 Oct 2025, 06:33 Windows 10, Firefox 144.0, and it works fine.
Other than the insinuation that I MIGHT not be human.
Same here but without insinuation; I didn't even have to click the confirmation box.
Igor Engraver 1.7 via CrossOver on Debian GNU/Linux or Q4OS.
User avatar
Agent007
Site Admin
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 09:33

Re: Cloudflare installed

Post by Agent007 »

diedeno wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 08:20 Over here: on both Linux and Windows: Firefox 144.0 does not work
Chrome (Windows/Linux) and Edge are OK.
Maybe because of some Firefox security settings? But on (all) other sites, the cloudfare check works just fine with all browsers.
Magnus Johansson wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 08:29 OK, then it seems something is not quite right with the installation here on Notatio. Cloudflare on Notatio is somewhat slow on my computer but it does work.

Edit: I should perhaps mention that I have to renew my Cloudflare confirmation of being human every quarter of an hour or so. Is this how it should work?
Since there were more than 6 million bot hits attempts per day, I have turned ON so called "I am under attack!" in the Cloudflare settings.

I can turn it off to see how it works.
User avatar
Magnus Johansson
Posts: 272
Joined: 07 Oct 2025, 10:51
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Cloudflare installed

Post by Magnus Johansson »

Agent007 wrote: 18 Oct 2025, 11:32
diedeno wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 08:20 Over here: on both Linux and Windows: Firefox 144.0 does not work
Chrome (Windows/Linux) and Edge are OK.
Maybe because of some Firefox security settings? But on (all) other sites, the cloudfare check works just fine with all browsers.
Magnus Johansson wrote: 16 Oct 2025, 08:29 OK, then it seems something is not quite right with the installation here on Notatio. Cloudflare on Notatio is somewhat slow on my computer but it does work.

Edit: I should perhaps mention that I have to renew my Cloudflare confirmation of being human every quarter of an hour or so. Is this how it should work?
Since there were more than 6 million bot hits attempts per day, I have turned ON so called "I am under attack!" in the Cloudflare settings.

I can turn it off to see how it works.
Was it that setting that made Cloudflare work in Firefox 144.0 on Windows 10? See Michel's and my comments above.
Igor Engraver 1.7 via CrossOver on Debian GNU/Linux or Q4OS.
User avatar
David Ward
Posts: 683
Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 19:50
Location: Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Cloudflare installed

Post by David Ward »

I'm having no problem with Firefox 140.4 on Mac 15.7.1. It does sometimes ‘check that I'm human’, but that takes less than five seconds.
Finale 26.3.1 & 27.4 Dorico 6.2 (now at last beginning to use Dorico)
Mac 11.7.10 & 15.7.4
https://composers-uk.com/davidward/news-links/
diedeno
Posts: 6
Joined: 10 Mar 2023, 10:39

Re: Cloudflare installed

Post by diedeno »

Now it works fine with Firefox. Thanks
User avatar
OCTO
Posts: 2064
Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 06:52
Location: Sweden

Re: Cloudflare installed

Post by OCTO »

Good, it works now for everyone!

Finale 27.5 • Sibelius 2026.2• MuseScore 4+ • Logic Pro X+ • Ableton Live 12+ • Digital Performer 11 /// MacOS Monterey (secondary in use systems: Fedora 35, Windows 10)
Post Reply